Trend sharing from where I sit: Less camellia, more botanicals. More and more genuine care and concern for the story – the traceability, the health of the soil, plants, and people = planet. Will consumers pay the premium for that story? That is where we all need to ban together and educate for the long haul. It is ironic, I know. My company Eco Hub Inc, DBA Build a Blend and Ingredient Hub are on the path of telling that story, growing more domestically, and having that seed to cup process – with regenerative and restorative practices.
Personal brands – business has changed. The major company competition more and more is your local trusted expert – and their personal brand.
However, I also do know that there are some quick (and dirty) huge sales in ingredients and iced teas. Getting cleaner teas and botanicals and iced teas…that is going to be work. I see consumers actually caring about a good tea lately and speaking up! Distributors – you need to jump on that! We need to partner together for that supply chain – back to the farm – support. $$ Let’s invest together for quality and care.
#cleanfood #regenerative #tea #botanicals #trends #brands #personalbrand #health #peopleplanet #teabusiness #trendsintea #industry
Shortages are Coming: Let’s Plan Your Tea Needs
Keep reading below for updates on packaging, contract growing, design services, and more.
Thank you for being our partners in health and wellness and in teas and botanicals. We want to keep you informed: we have been seeing shortages in organic ingredients coming down the pike for months, and now they are here.
- Due to port delays, pandemic-related issues, and overall growth of all things wellness – there are delays in receiving many organic ingredients such as chamomile, rose hips, cardamom, thistles, lemon myrtle, ginger, and passion flower – to name a few.
- We continue to work on getting a steady supply of these items but need your help in planning.
- The best way to try to help secure these items is to send purchase orders for the next coming months or year to plan inventory and help secure yours.
- This is the only way for us to plan and allocate to your plan as best we can.
- Your online orders can also be used to plan and many will be out of stock as of this week. Your order can sit in the queue to ship as soon as possible and will be your plan as well.
- We encourage you to take a look at your planning for the year and send POs to email@example.com with your annual plan. Or, order online today to secure product now, and put in order notes to ship later this year if needed.
Thank you for your attention and we look forward to long-term growth and partnering with you.
In the past few months, we have also added:
*logo, website, packaging design services, and organic / compliance consulting
*onboarding of new farmers to grow for our customers
*new water-soluble powers with new additions
*new blends in wellness teas
*new iced teas packed and ready for restaurants and QS establishments
*turnkey packaging checkout – just add your teas