General Formulation Processes:
- Determine the scope of blend work (ingredients, function, formats, flavor profile, need, etc.)
- Invoice sent for payment for development (or pay here as a deposit to get in the queue and started right away)
- Fill out Project Form
- Ingredients sourced (if not stocked)
- Samples Received
- Blends developed
- 1-4 oz sample sent to you for approval
- 1 round of adjustments included, with an additional 1-4 oz sample
- Additional rounds/revisions $150 per round
- Once approved, you own the formulation and we then work to get a manufactured cost for the blend and packaging if needed (1-3 quotes can be provided)
- Bulk Tea MOQ is 25 lbs to 200lbs per blend depending on ingredients and scope
- We then manufacture at the best facility for your project and supervise the process of the first blend to ensure there are no issues with the first production run (depending on your certification needs, budget, or which side of the country is best)
Note: Sample shipping will be billed additionally. If you do not have a UPS / FedEx account for us to use – it will be sent USPS and billed to you.
We offer a 15 minute free consult to get started.
We also offer Kcup, Powders, and Stick Packs formulations.