Here is what the process looks like:
- Determine the scope of blend work (ingredients, function, formats, flavor profile, need, etc.)
- Invoice sent to you for payment for development (or pay here as a deposit to get in queue and started right away)
- You fill out Project Form
- Ingredients sourced (if not stocked)
- Samples Received
- Blends developed
- 2-4 oz sample sent to you for approval
- 1 round of adjustments included, with additional 2-4 oz sample
- Additional rounds/revisions $150 per round
- Once approved you own the formulation and we will then work to get a manufactured cost for the blend and packaging if needed (1-3 quotes can be provided)
- Bulk Tea MOQ is 25 lbs to 200lbs per blend depending on ingredients and scope
- We then manufacture at best facility for your project and supervise the process the first blend to ensure there are no issues with the first production run (depending on your certification needs, budget, or which side of the country is best)
Note: Sample shipping will be billed additionally – a final bill will be sent to you for sample shipping, if you do not have a UPS / Fedex account for us to use – it will be sent USPS and billed later to you.
We can chat for 15 minute free consult to get started.
We also offer Kcup, Powders, and Stick Packs formulations as well.