LTO = Limited Time Offer or Season Holiday teas and blends are very effective for your marketing. These fees are for Custom Formulation / Blend Development for recipes readied for Manufactured with normal or basic stocked (non-obscure ingredients). This includes blend matching of your existing recipe. OR Match a current brand Formulation – send your sample in to match.
You will own the recipe.
Let’s Build a Blend:
- Please add the deposit to your cart and checkout
- We will email you a Project form and Job Agreement
- Send in sample to be matched if applicable
- We will then be in touch within 1-2 business days to discuss your custom blend or consulting needs in detail or you can set up a call here (choose 15 minutes, or 30-60 minutes if you are just looking to use this to pay for consulting on your project only)
We are all about long term business relationships. We build your formulation and sourcing to scale and grow with your brand. If this deposit doesn’t work out, and no work has been done, and we discover we are not a fit – it is refundable – minus a 15% administration fee if applicable. We can determine this is a 15 minute call.
General Formulation Processes:
- Determine the scope of blend work (ingredients, function, formats, flavor profile, need, etc.)
- Invoice sent to you for payment for development (or pay here as a deposit to get in queue and started right away)
- You fill out Project Form
- Ingredients sourced (if not stocked)
- Samples Received
- Blends developed
- 1-4 oz sample sent to you for approval
- 1 round of adjustments included, with additional 1-4 oz sample
- Additional rounds/revisions $150 per round
- Once approved you own the formulation and we will then work to get a manufactured cost for the blend and packaging if needed (1-3 quotes can be provided)
- Bulk Tea MOQ is 25 lbs to 200lbs per blend depending on ingredients and scope
- We then manufacture at best facility for your project and supervise the process the first blend to ensure there are no issues with the first production run (depending on your certification needs, budget, or which side of the country is best)
Note: Sample shipping will be billed additionally – a final bill will be sent to you for sample shipping, if you do not have a UPS / Fedex account for us to use – it will be sent USPS and billed later to you.
We can chat for 15 minute free consultation to get started.
We also offer Kcup, Powders, and Stick Packs formulations as well.