Read More: USDA Plant Fact Sheet PDF
Organic Yaupon, an ancient beverage for the 21st century:
- Uplifting without jitters, upset stomach, or carbonation
- Sustainably wild harvested (nothing but sunshine and rainwater touches our leaves)
- Antioxidants comparable to blueberries*
- Potent polyphenol source; comparable to or more than green tea*
- Anti-Inflammatory properties*
- Naturally tannin-free – nearly impossible to oversteep, delicious without sweeteners
- Does not cloud when steeped for food service or bottled*
- Award winning, Southern Living’s “Tea of the Year”
Yaupon is a cousin of Yerba Mate and Guayusa, yet with smoother flavor. Yaupon is from the heartland of America. Yaupon has a taste profile that’s not grassy, earthy, or bitter. Yaupon is being rediscovered across America**.
Contains nature’s botanical stimulants: theobromine, caffeine … clean, refreshing energy. People love the way yaupon provides a jitter-free boost at work, home, or play.
*according to studies by the University of Florida & Texas A&M University