We can help you with the ENTIRE PROCESS. We will CATER A PROGRAM to suit YOUR NEEDS.
Do you need help with FLAVORS, FUNCTION, PRICE or PRICE FIRSTS?
We require a deposit to create a CUSTOM PROGRAM just for you.
We will sit with you, understand your needs and goals and then provide the best course of action and next steps.
MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE >>
- Custom Blends range 25 lbs to 200 lbs and up
- Packed out stand up pouches pre printed and range from 500 to 1000 depending on the number of skus that you require
- If you are doing a test run and we are printing a sticker on a pouch for you, we can do 25 lbs - however you would need to pack it yourself (not organic certified but organic ingredients)
- Sachets: Can be 5000 sachets if our blends, 10k + Sachets if your blends or non-shelf blends
- 3 side seals flat tea bags 20K minimum
- Sachets with envelopes vary but usually 10 k and up
- Printed boxes are 5000 boxes PER SKU
- If you have several skus - we will work with you on everything above. Details and more information HERE.
Like 209-212 degrees with 3-5 minutes or to desired color/taste.
|Types of Tea
|Japanese Green Tea
|Other Green Teas
|3 - 4 Minutes
SHIPPING & PAYMENTS
1) Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 4.
2) Complete your purchase with a 25% down payment.
3) Use autopay for the rest of your payments. It’s easy!
Pay in 4 is available to consumers upon approval for purchases of $30-$1,500. Pay in 4 is not currently available to residents of Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Wisconsin, or any U.S. Territories.
Offer availability depends on the merchant and also may not be available for certain recurring, subscription services. When applying, a soft credit check may be needed, but will not affect your credit score.
You must be of legal age in your U.S. state of residence to use Pay in 4. Loans to California residents are made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law License. PayPal, Inc. is a Georgia Installment Lender Licensee, NMLS #910457. Rhode Island Small Loan Lender Licensee.
1. A valid Good Manufacturing Practices Certificate issued by an accredited third-party certification body AND
2. A finished product Certificate of Analysis (COA) of declared ingredients issued by an in-house laboratory or ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory OR
3. Evidence of Product/ASIN enrollment or participation in a third-party quality certification program
Yes, we provide this documentation for your Private Labelled Creation with us.
- The more ingredients - the higher the chance for an ingredient not to be in season or a problem to scale > try to understand the seasonality of these ingredients, or their ability to scale. Remember we work with plants that have seasons and come from the ground, and some are imported.
- Try to keep ingredients to under 6 components, if you can. Working with our experts helps, although we all can only do our best in predicting market availability and timing.
- Consider using our Consulting services. What will be your final unit - what channel? What is your price point target per unit? What is taste? Function? What certifications will it need? (Of course, this is a great problem to have and no one has the crystal ball to source and plan perfectly - so financing may be critical for you to stock ahead.)