You have a label, but it needs a little TLC and a cleanup, maybe additional changes, or reformat to fit the packaging…
How It Works:
- Label Review of Artwork
- Includes review of one product set of labels (front, back, sides, outer
- Review of design work or writing marketing elements (i.e. tea descriptions, and poetic marketing copy)
- This does not include FDA label review (ie regulatory words/verbiage but we do have this review under Regulatory )
- Though nutritional panels are not required for tea, if you would like to have them on this package, we can assist in the creation of them assuming you have the numbers. If you need to have the numbers calculated, we can refer you to services that specialize in this field. We do not determine nutritional panel details.
- Because requirements can change, the review is based on current regulations.
The Company and Agent agree to the below workflow for each assigned job:
- Receive hard copies or digital proofs of current design
- If no design, we will supply required elements and location on package
- Review design and send written report with changes, missing items, and any issues
- Call with interested parties
- Review of final approved design